I'm often asked what software and hardware I use in various parts of my technology-driven life, so I've compiled these lists of gear, including software, that I love, use, and recommend. It's an ever-changing list, so check back often. Links to Amazon do include an affiliate code, and I do receive a small commission from Amazon.
Last Updated: July 11, 2017
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus (jet black, 128 GB, Verizon)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Product (RED) Silicone Case
- 15-inch, Mid-2014 MacBook Pro w/ Retina (2.5 GHz i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD)
- Apple AirPods for Everyday use
- Bose QuietComfort 20 Noise Canceling Headphones for Travel
- Western Digital MyPassport 2 TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
- Jawbone JAMBOX (Blue)
- Monster Outlets To Go Power Strip with USB port
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500
- m-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Active Studio Monitor Speakers w/ Behringer UCA202 Audio Interface
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Portable High Capacity Charger
- Ubiquitu Edgeroute Lite 3
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Dot
- G Suite + Google Drive
- Amazon Web Services
At the Office
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac
- Logitech Performance Mouse MX
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- mStand Laptop Stand
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop & Lightroom
- Airfoil Speakers
- Google Drive
Check out the links below... they'll help us both get something when you sign up.
- airbnb: A great place to stay anytime you travel.
- Backblaze: THE way to backup your computer. Affordable and easy! Mac native!
- Dropbox: A great way to share and backup files.
- Gazelle: The way to sell your used Apple devices (and Android phones too).
- I Drive Safely: Get a ticket dismissed or earn a discount on your insurance
- Lyft: An inexpensive ride.
- Moo: Beautiful stationary & printed products.
- Soothe: Get $30 off your first massage, from an app that delivers high quality massage to your door in 1 hour.
- Square Cash: A great, wonderfully awesome, super cool and FAST way to send cash.
- Trello: A great way to organize projects.